This past week we have provided a virtual smorgasbord of top dairy-free recipes for our Dairy-Free Potluck event to help kick-off of the 21-Day Dairy-Free Challenge, hosted by So Delicious Dairy Free!
As for those top dairy-free recipes, I gathered a talented group of recipe creators – ranging from cookbook authors to fitness professionals – and asked them for a healthier spin on one of their favorites to help motivate and satiate any challengers.
The results are definitely a feast for the eyes, but also very doable at home (links to every recipe below the images) …
Starting at Top Left…
- Fresh Pineapple Sherbet with Curry Cashew Crunch by Kristina of Spabettie
- Creamy Anti-Inflammatory Salad Dressing by Alisa Fleming (that’s me!) here at Go Dairy Free
- Vanilla Iced Coffee by Dorothy Reinhold of Shockingly Delicious
- 3-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug by Alexa Croft of Lexie’s Kitchen & Living
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Breakfast Parfait by Alyssa Rimmer of Simply Quinoa
- Vanilla Baked Donuts with Raspberry Glaze by Sarah Hornacek of Sarah Bakes Gluten Free Treats
- Cashew Bircher Muesli with Apples and Dried Cranberries by Ricki Heller
- Key Lime Cheesecake Bars by Cara Reed of Fork and Beans
- Baked Broccoli Dumplings with Indian-Spiced Yogurt Gravy by Richa of Vegan Richa
- Fudgy Mocha Pudding Cake by Laurie Sadowski of The Allergy Free Cook
- Papaya Boats by Hannah Kaminsky of Bittersweet
- Coconutty Butternut Squash and Kale Soup by Amanda Brooks of Run to the Finish
AND, in addition to these healthier yet creamy, sweet, or otherwise comfort-oriented top dairy-free recipes for the new year, So Delicious Dairy Free and I have some more amazing resources to support you on the challenge and dairy-free living in general!