Amazing Vegan Brownies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar (use beet sugar or certified vegan cane sugar for vegan)
- ¾ cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil (grapeseed or extra-light olive oil work great)
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and grease and flour a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugars, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix in the water, vanilla, and oil, stirring by hand until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean.