Vegan Maple Cream Fudge
This wonderful recipe was submitted by Bambi, a Go Dairy Free viewer. If coconut oil is a problem for you, try palm oil as an alternative.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup regular coconut milk, shaken and combined
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- vanilla to taste
- Combine sugars, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt in a saucepan.
- Stir to combine over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil.
- Lower the heat, and simmer until the mixture reaches the soft ball stage on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Beat for 10-15 minutes until the mixture cools and thickens. (I recommend a stand mixer or beaters for this!)
- Press into greased dish.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Copyright Fleming Marrs Inc. ~ www.GoDairyFree.org
If you liked this post, please share it …
Tagged Christmas, egg-free, food allergy-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian