You didn’t think I would leave you hanging did you? All of these amazing Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Recipes, and no creative ways to enjoy the Thanksgiving leftovers? Not a chance. Waste not, want not is a saying that I truly live by. So below is a list of recipes to help prevent a single morsel of that holiday smorgasbord from heading to the trash.
Many recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers use copious amounts of cheese or other dairy products to morph them into a casserole. But there are plenty of creative ways to use up those delicious remains without a drop of milk. This post includes a round-up of dairy-free recipes to help you enjoy that leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, cornbread, and pumpkin for many meals to come.
I have broken the recipes into omnivorous (with meat) and vegetarian (without meat) categories. But vegans and vegetarians shouldn’t feel shy about checking out the leftover turkey recipes, too. Several will work equally well with Tofurky. Nonetheless, I do have some recipes that were tailor made for vegan faux turkey!
Just like my Thanksgiving post, these Thanksgiving leftovers recipes are already dairy-free (no milk, casein, lactose, whey, etc). So there is no need for alterations, unless you are feeling adventurous! And you thought you were done cooking …
A Visual Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Feast
Are you actually stuffing-ed out? Make Stuffing Croutons from Gluten-Free Easily.
Did that pumpkin pie call for just 1 cup of pumpkin, but you bought a big 29oz can (or two)? Make Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding from Art and Lemons.
Was the 25 lb turkey too big for your family, or was no one else willing to sample the Tofurky? Make Turkey or Tofurky Pot Pie from Gluten-Free Easily.
Or your can enjoy our Upgraded Turkey Cranberry Sandwiches.
Or whip up this Spicy ‘n Sweet Turkey Pinto Bean Chili from Simply Sugar & Gluten Free.
Did the turkey steal the show, leaving that holiday ham barely touches? Make Ham Loaf from The Gluten-Free Homemaker
Did the triple-batch of cranberry sauce equal overkill? Make my Cranberry-Sauced Muffins.
Or blend those cranberries into this Dairy-Free Cranberry Ice Cream from Ricki Heller.
And for a double duty recipe, make this Vegan Thanksgiving Quiche from Bittersweet.
Or roll your Thanksgiving leftovers into this Turkey & Cranberry Sushi from Closet Cooking.
Or make it brunch with my Almost Martha’s Pumpkin Pancakes topped with Cranberry Sauce.
More Amazing Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
- Top Chef Autumn Turkey Stew
- Sarah’s Corn Cakes
- Upgraded Turkey Cranberry Sandwiches
- Paleo Turkey Tzatziki Wrap
- Tomatillo Turkey Chili
- Bone Broth (yes, with turkey!)
- Mushroom Stuffing Rolls
- Turkey Enchilada Casserole
- Turkey Pot Pie with Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Turkey & Stuffing Burgers w/ Cranberry Sauce
- Thai Turkey Roll-Up
- Basic Turkey Stock
- Turkey & Wild Rice Casserole
- Peruvian Turkey and Veggie Soup
- Turkey Congee with Brown Rice
- Bacon Wrapped Jambalaya Stuffed Chicken
- Fruit and Turkey Salad with Cranberry Dressing
- Asian Turkey Salad
- Superfood Turkey Salad
- Moroccan Turkey Stew
- Asian Turkey Soup
- Cranberry Chicken Margarita
- Turkey Salad with Pomegranate and Apple
- Turkey Noodle Vegetable Soup
- Black Friday Turkey & Stuffing Sandwich
- Mini-Meatballs in Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Fried Rice
- Mini Turkey Pot Pies
- Crockpot Cranberry Barbecue Chicken
- Salmon Cakes w/ Cornbread & Mashed Potatoes (choose your horseradish wisely)
- Cornbread Meatloaf
- Turkey, Cranberry, & Stuffing Wrap
- Post-Thanksgiving Hoagie
- Easy Turkey Paninis
- Turkey & Stuffing Croquettes (use your leftover dairy-free gravy for a sauce)
- Layered Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- Turkey & Stuffin’ Soup
- Savory Pot Pie
- Mashed Potato Salmon Croquettes
Vegan or Vegetarian
- Cranberry Sauce Smoothies
- Baked Bubble & Squeak Cakes
- Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad
- 3-Layer Savory Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- Cranberry Pear Grilled “Cheese” Sandwich
- Crispy Maple Mustard Stuffed Potato Balls
- Cranberry Eggnog Chia Pudding Parfait
- Vegan Thanksgiving Wraps
- Mashed Potato Pancakes (vegetarian; uses eggs)
- All the Fixin’s Thanksgiving Veggie Burger
- Creamy Cranberry Oatmeal
- Easy Corn Cakes (vegetarian; uses eggs)
- Sugar-Free Dried Cranberries
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos w/ Cranberry Sauce Salsa
- Tofurky Fried Rice
- Cranberry Oatmeal Crumb Bars
- Curried Tofurky Orzo Salad
- Epic Day After Holiday Sandwich
- Cranberry Walnut & Apple Smoothie
- Mashed Potato Dumplings (vegetarian; uses eggs)
- Quick Pumpkin Sage Pasta (leftover pumpkin recipe!)
- Plant-Based Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce
For more Dairy-Free Holiday Season Help
Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook (filled with favorite recipes and subs)