This decadent dairy-free marble cheesecake is swirled with vanilla and chocolate filling. It’s set in the gluten-free cookie crust of your choice – we’ve included four options!
This recipe is also a great way to use dairy-free cream cheese alternatives. Even if you don’t love a brand straight from the tub, it will probably work well in this recipe. Daiya, for example, really shines in sweets. If you are okay with nuts, nut cheeses, like Treeline, bake very well.
This dairy-free marble cheesecake recipe was originally shared with us by Enjoy Life Foods.
Special Diet Notes: Dairy-Free Marble Cheesecake
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, optionally egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, optionally vegan, and vegetarian.
- 1½ cups Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Cookies processed into crumbs (like 1 box Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies)
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon dairy-free buttery spread
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 (8-ounce) package dairy-free cream cheese alternative
- 1 egg or egg substitute (see Egg Options below)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan.
- To prepare the crust, mix the cookie crumbs, brown rice flour, cocoa powder, and tapioca starch together in a medium bowl. Add the buttery spread and whisk it in until coarse crumbs form.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of your prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes to set the crust. Remove the crust from the oven, but leave the oven on.
- To prepare the vanilla cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg or egg substitute, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- To prepare the chocolate cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg or egg substitute, cocoa powder, and vanilla in another mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips (if using).
- Spoon dollops of chocolate and vanilla filling over the baked crust. With a knife, gently swirl the dollops for a marbled appearance.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight before cutting and serving.
Crust Options: You can alternatively use the Cookie Crumb Crust Recipe in Go Dairy Free, this Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Crumb Crust Recipe, or Enjoy Life's Snickerdoodle Cookie Crust Recipe.
Key Pantry Supplies: Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Dairy-Free Cheesecake