Special Diet Notes: Vegan Cajun Coleslaw Salad
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- ¼ cup Vegenaise or other vegan mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cajun seasoning, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon sugar or dash of pure stevia extract
- 1 head romaine, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ⅓ cup sliced olives
- 1 green onion, minced
- Whisk together the mayo, vinegar or lemon juice, seasoning and sweetener in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle on the dressing, and stir to coat.