By Kristen Doyle of Kids Cuisine – A couple of years ago, Family Fun Magazine posted a snack recipe that caught my eye. It is a recipe that I make several times a month now for snack. It is simple, the kids can help to make it, we always have the ingredients on hand, and it is a tasty snack that they love … South of the Border S’Mores
2 flour tortillas (8-10 inch)
3 large marshmallows, cut in half
2 tablespoons non-dairy semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, mixture
- Generously coat a medium skillet with vegetable spray and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet, then sprinkle the marshmallow halves and the chocolate chips evenly over it.
- Top with the second tortilla and spray it with vegetable spray as well.
- Cook the tortilla stack for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, then carefully flip it and cook on the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas to a cutting board, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top, then cut the s’more into quarters.
- Makes 4 S’Mores. .