This delicious dairy-free strawberry dip recipe was shared with us via the Healthier by Dole campaign, led by Melanie Marcus, RD, MA, Dole’s nutrition and health communications manager. It’s a light, fluffy treat that blends indulgence and nutrition. It’s perfect for pairing with fresh summer fruit and snacks like graham crackers. You can also use it to make a summer trifle or dairy-free icebox cake.
Dairy-Free Strawberry Dip to Fluff Up Your Fruit Platter
For the whipped topping, Melanie chose CocoWhip. If you need a coconut-free option, look for TruWhip Vegan. It is also sold via Whole Foods store brand, as 365 Plant-Based Whipped Topping. You can certainly whip up your own with our Coconut Whip Recipe or Silk Dairy-Free Heavy Cream, but the finish will be richer, creamier, and less fluffy.
Special Diet Notes: Dairy-Free Strawberry Dip
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Just be sure to choose the yogurt alternative and whipped topping that suit your dietary needs.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ cup vanilla dairy free yogurt alternative
- 1 (9-ounce) tub dairy-free whipped topping, thawed (like CocoWhip or TruWhip Vegan)
- 1 pound grapes
- 1 large apple, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ pineapple, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 pint whole strawberries
- Add the banana, 1 cup strawberries, and yogurt alternative to your blender or food processor and puree on high until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and fold in the whipped topping.
- Serve dip with grapes, apple, pineapple, blueberries and whole strawberries.