This contest is complete! Congratulations to the Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest Winners! They will all be receiving special prizes from the contest sponsor So Delicious!
Grand Prize Recipe: Cinnamon Rhubarb Coffee Cake with Vanilla Coconut Sauce
Runner-Up Recipe: Ice Cream Cookie Cakes with Melted Ice Cream Glaze
Runner-Up Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Popsicles
Honorable Mention (Best Out of the Box Recipe): Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Protein Pops
Honorable Mention (Best Everyday Eats Recipe): Baked Falafel Sandwiches
Honorable Mention (Best Recipe for One): Funfetti Mug Cake with Fresh Raspberry Ice Cream
Honorable Mention (Best Spring Soup Recipe): Cream of the Crop Asparagus Soup
Honorable Mention (Best Cupcake Recipe): Vanilla Cupcakes w/ Strawberry Filling + Lemon Glaze
Honorable Mention (Best Recipe Presentation): Caramel Crispy Rice Bike
Honorable Mention (Best Smoothie Recipe): Eat Dirt Chocolate Protein Shakes
Honorable Mention (Best Produce Recipe): Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Dill Cream Sauce
Honorable Mention (Best Product Use): Yogurt Custard Pudding
Honorable Mention (Best Picnic Recipe): Gluten-Free Vegan Lemon Cheesecake Bars
The Grand Prize: $1000!
We want to see those treasured recipes (up to 5 per entrant!) that in some way say “spring” to you, and you will have a chance to win a $1000 Gift Card to Amazon or Whole Foods Market.
Your recipe may be a favorite snack for spring break, a great way to use seasonal produce, an easy weeknight meal for softball season, a healthy option to prepare for swimsuit season, an Easter or Passover dish, a lighter soup for the weather transition, a delight for lazy Sunday baking or brunch, a frozen dessert for those warmer days … the sky is the limit!
Runner Up Prizes: $250 Each
Two runner-ups will each receive a $250 Gift Card to Amazon or Whole Foods Market!
Special Category Winners
Ten of you will each receive 10 So Delicious® Dairy Free VIP Product Coupons to use on dairy-free milk, ice cream, yogurt, or creamers! The winners will be selected as the best in a range of categories including Best Photo, Best Recipe Title, Best Use of Seasonal Produce, Kid’s Choice, and several surprise categories!
How to Enter
- Create a dairy-free recipe that somehow says “spring” to you, using one or more So Delicious® Dairy Free products.
- Take a picture that showcases your creation.
- To officially enter:
- For Bloggers: Post the recipe and photo on your blog. Announce it as a So Delicious and Go Dairy Free Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest entry (you can use the badge at right) and link to this contest page and So Delicious. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the post link.
- For Non-Bloggers: Email your recipe and photo to email@example.com. Selected recipes will be posted to www.godairyfree.org.
- We will share posted recipes and images via our social media, too, and on the So Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes Pinterest Board! Follow it here.
Contest Rules and Unruliness
- Yes! You can enter more than one recipe. Up to five recipes are permitted per person.
- You can even enter a previously created recipe (as long as it was not entered in a previous recipe contest with Go Dairy Free – So Delicious Dairy Free). For bloggers, simply create a new post adding the prior recipe and photo, and following the entry process above. You can include multiple entries in one post.
- The recipe must contain at least one So Delicious® Dairy Free product.
- The recipe must be dairy-free, though you don’t need to be completely dairy-free yourself to enter! Dairy-free means no dairy-based milk, cheese, yogurt, butter or other ingredients derived from dairy milk (cow, goat, or otherwise). We welcome vegan recipes, though dairy-free is the only strict requirement.
- The recipe must be your own. So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. hold no liability for any submitted recipes that are plagiarized. Entrants are representing the recipes and photos as their own work, and will be liable if at any time, this is found to be false. So keep it honest people!
- By entering this Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, you are giving rights to So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. to republish your recipe, photo, and video online. All winning recipes will be featured.
- All entrants must be residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Monday, May 19th, 2014 for consideration.
- Make sure your recipes are clear, easy to follow, and complete. The winning recipes will be selected based on enticement, taste, technique, and our ability to successfully execute them!
Dairy-Free Recipe Contest Inspiration
- Recipe Entries & Winners from the March 2014 March Madness Dairy-Free Recipe Contest
- Recipe Entries & Winners from the February 2014 Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Recipe Contest
- Recipe Entries from the January 2014 Dairy-Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
- Winners from the January 2014 Dairy-Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
- Recipe Entries from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- Winners from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- The So Delicious Dairy Free Recipes Pin Board