This Giveaway is Complete and We have Five Winners:
- Homa – “I love melting chocolate, then adding coconut oil for homemade chocolate shell over coconut milk ice cream!”
- Carla – “I make a gfcf banana bread with allergen free chocolate chips. Chocolate chip cookies are a close second.”
- Chris McNeal – “I love making chocolate chip (or chunk) cookies for my son with dairy free chocolate. We also like to make rice krispie treats with chocolate chips or chocolate chunks in them!”
- Laurie – “My favorite recipe for using chocolate is simple. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Dip your favorite fruit in it – bananas, strawberries.”
- Kristen M. – “Yum Yum I have to say my favorite thing to make with chocolate is chocolate chip zucchini bread!! It is so moist and delicious. My grandma started making it for me when I first found out I had a dairy allergy, now I make it all of the time. Such a great treat.”
Don’t miss out on future giveaways, recipes, and more! Sign up for email updates!
- 55% – “This may be the milkiest semi-sweet, dairy-free chocolate I’ve ever tasted.”
- 55% with Cacao Nibs – “Generously dotted with crunchy bittersweet cacao, this is a heavenly dessert-like treat.”
- 55% with Golden Berries – “The whole dried berries dramatically contrasted the sweet chocolate backdrop.”
- 70% – “The dark cacao shines through with a hint of contrasting bitterness.”
All Pascha Chocolate Bars are made in a top 8-free facility (according to the company) – yes, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, gluten-free and even completely soy-free! They are also certified organic, fair trade, and kosher, and non-GMO verified. Now enter away so that we can select 5 winners!
To Enter this Chocolate Bar Giveaway:
Entry #1: Comment on this post and tell me … what’s your favorite type of recipe for indulging in chocolate? I’m a chocolate chunk cookie fan myself.
Entry #2 (optional): Share this chocolate bar giveaway on your favorite social network (this could even be emailing your friends and family!), and let me know that you did in a second comment.
The winner will be selected on Monday, September 16th, so comment now!