To celebrate the release of the FREE Snackable eBook, we created the HUGE Snackable Recipe Contest, hosted here on Go Dairy Free and sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free! There were three snack recipe categories to enter (Sweet, Savory, Sippable) and we have THREE Grand Prize Winners ($1000 Each!) and THREE Runner-Up Winners ($250 Each!), plus we decided to add THREE Honorable Mention Winners (Free product coupons!). And after hours and hours in the kitchen, with dozens of recipes reproduced for our tasters, we have the Snackable Recipe Contest Results:
Sweet Contest-Winning Recipes
We promise that we tested all types of recipes, but for some reason, chocolate swept our sweets category …
Grand Prize: Mexican Kissed Hot Chocolate Coconut-Oatmeal-Pepita Drops by Kelly Mapes
Runner-Up: Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecakes by Sarah Hornacek
Honorable Mention: Vegan Salted Chocolate Fudge by Becky Timbers
Savory Contest-Winning Recipes
We were looking for uniqueness, good use of product, and just plain addictive flavors, and we certainly found that in the savory category …
Grand Prize: Vegan Bangkok Biscuit Stacks by Betsy DiJulio
Runner-Up: Vegan Queso Dip by Leigh-Ann Kearley
Honorable Mention: Bavarian Pretzel Bites with Honey Mustard Dip by Katherine H.
Sippable Contest-Winning Recipes
Surprisingly, chocolate didn’t make it into the winning recipes for the sippable category; instead we were dazzled by other creative blends …
Grand Prize: Cosmic Coconut, Cranberry and Cherry Smoothies by Fiona Green
Runner-Up: Pumpkin Frappuccinos by Megan Teet
Honorable Mention: Apple Pie a La Mode Smoothies by Rachel Ruiz
More Snackable Recipe Contest Entries to Enjoy!
We had over 225 entries! Not all are posted online at this time, but we’re linking up to the many, many dairy-free recipes that are …
- Amazing Almond Garlic Dip
- Caribbean Hummus
- Cheezy Stuffed Mushrooms
- Coconut Curry Vegetable Pate
- Coconut Lemony Eggplant Dip
- Corn Koftas in a Spinach and Coconut Milk Curry
- Creamy Coconut Cauliflower Mash
- Crostini with Roasted Grapes and Onions
- Curry Corn Fritters with Cilantro-Coconut Dipping Sauce
- Dairy-Free Crab Rangoons
- Feisty Roasted Red Pepper Paleo Sauce
- Jicama Garlic Dip
- Kim Chi Slaw
- Mediterranean Biscuits with Marinara Sauce
- Mexican Spinach Dip
- Moong dal shorba (Indian Lentil Soup)
- Poblano Walnuts Dip
- Southwestern Corn Muffins w/ Scallions
- Spicy Pepper & Artichoke Crustini
- Summer Dill Dip
- Super Cheesy Lasagna Pasta
- Thai Coconut Shrimp Dip
- Thick Black Bean Soup
- Tomato Leek Pie with Quinoa Crust
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Beefy Broccoli Macaroni Cups
- Vegan Black Bean, Kale & Corncake Snack Stacks (with Garlic Aioli)
- Vegan Indian Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Veggie Breakfast Bites
- Veggie Yogurt Dip
- Warm Butternut Squash and Kale Pasta Salad with Roasted Cauliflower-White Bean Sauce
- Yellow Curry Rice Balls
- Zucchini-Pepper Fritters
- Almond Bubble Tea
- Banana Walnut Bread Smoothie
- Blackberry Floats
- Blueberry Almond Frappuccino
- Blueberry Blast Smoothie
- Blueberry Coconut Cookie Butter Dream Smoothie
- Blueberry Lemonade Smoothie with Basil
- Cherry Blossom Smoothie
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Float
- Coconut Chocolate Smoothie
- Coconut Matcha Smoothies
- Confetti Milkshake
- Creamer Cubes
- Creamy Sweet Potato and Carrot Smoothie
- Frozen Berry Basil Non-Dairy Smoothie
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Java Mudslide
- Key Lime Pie a la Float
- Lemon Meringue Smoothie (to be posted soon!)
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Smoothie
- Peach Chai Smoothie
- Peach Melba Sunset Smoothie
- Pineapple Soup Shots
- Plantain Spinach Smoothie
- Roasted Nectarine Crisp Smoothie
- Roasted Strawberry Basil Jalapeno Dessert Soup
- S’more Milkshake
- Sour Coconut milk soup
- Strawberry Ballpark Shake
- Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- The Phuket Princess
- Tropical Freeze
- Tropical Mango Cooler
- Vegan Basil-Minty Peachy Sipper
- Vegan Chai Boba Milk Tea
- Vegan Mango Lassi
- Vegan S’mores Smoothie
- Vegan Spiked Banana Mocha-Cherry Sipper
- Vegetarian Orange Julius
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Apple Almond Crunch Muffins
- Apple Coconut Fritters with Coconut Dulce de Leche
- Avocado & Ganache Cheesecake with Walnut Date Cacao Crust (Almost Raw & Paleo)
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie
- Blackberries & Cream Popsicles
- Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Buns
- Cake Batter Pudding Parfaits
- Chai Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cherry Almond Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Chia Chai Banana Popsicles
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Chocolate Cherry Blossom Ice Pops
- Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Popsicles
- Chocolate Custard Smores Jars
- Chocolate Glazed Coconut Lime “Donuts”
- Chocolate Layer Cake w/ Fruit Frosting
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Coconut Fresh Fruit Taco Thins with Lime CocoWhip
- Coconut Granita Sicilian Style
- Coconut Orange Creme Coffee Granita
- Coffee & Cream Mug Cake
- Crunchy Tartufo with Vanilla Java Syrup
- Dark Chocolate Fudgesicles
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Éclair BonBons
- Flax and Walnut Zucchini Muffins
- French Toast Bites
- Fresh Peach Spiced Mini-Muffins
- Fudge-y Almond Protein Cups
- Fudgy Black Bean Coconut Cherry Brownies
- German Chocolate Frozen Bananas
- Gluten Free Magic Bar Cookies / Hello Dollies
- Grain-Free Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Homemade Vegan Milk Chocolate
- Honey Cococut Crunch Cups
- Key Lime Mojito Popsicles
- Kiwi “Sushi”
- Lavender Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Lemon Coconut Cream Caramel Nut Clusters
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Mango Chia Pudding
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Donuts
- Mini “Oatmeal” Raisin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mini Vegan Cheesecake Two Ways
- No-Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Orange Walnut Muffins w/ Cardamom
- Paleo Peach Coffee Cake with Coconut Crumble Topping
- Peaches ‘n Cream Semolina Pudding
- Peanut Butter and Cracker Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookie Sticks with Creamy Berry Coconut Milk
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes (Sarah Bakes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes (Books Baking & Beyond)
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Short Strawberry Cakes
- S’more Mini Muffin Bites
- S’mores Waffles w/ Marshmallow Maple Syrup
- Summer Sunshine Truffles
- Triple Chocolate Bon Bons
- Triple Coconut Clafouti
- Tropical Fruit Dip
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- Vegan Apple Dumplings
- Vegan Cherry Coconut Cupcakes
- Vegan Coconut Scones
- Vegan Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Dairy-free, Soy-free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Fresh Fig Cupcakes with Vegan Lemon-Brandy Buttercream Frosting
- Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Vegan No Bake Cheesescake
- Vegan Peachy Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
- Vegan Salted Chocolate Pot de Creme with Vanilla Bean Cashew Cream
- Vegan Strawberry Cream Cake
- Veganlicious Banana Pudding
For the Record: Contest Rules and Unruliness
- Yes! You can enter more than one recipe. Up to two recipes per category (6 total) are permitted per person in the Snackable Recipe Contest.
- You can even enter a previously created recipe (as long as it was not entered in a previous recipe contest with Go Dairy Free or So Delicious Dairy Free). For bloggers, simply create a new post adding the prior recipe and photo, and following the entry process above. You may include multiple entries in one post.
- The recipe must contain at least one So Delicious® Dairy Free product.
- The recipe must be dairy-free, though you don’t need to be completely dairy-free yourself to enter! Dairy-free means no dairy-based milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, ghee, or other ingredients derived from dairy milk (cow, goat, or otherwise). We welcome vegan, paleo, gluten-free and food allergy-friendly recipes, too, but dairy-free is the only strict dietary requirement.
- The recipe must be your own. So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. hold no liability for any submitted recipes that are plagiarized. Entrants are representing the recipes and photos as their own work, and will be liable if at any time, this is found to be false. So keep it honest!
- By entering this Snackable Recipe Contest, you are giving rights to So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. to republish your recipe, photo, and/or video online. Select recipes from both Bloggers and Non-Bloggers may be featured on GoDairyFree.org during the contest and all winning recipes will be featured.
- All entrants must be residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Monday, August 31st, 2015 for consideration. (CLOSED)
- Make sure your recipes are clear, easy to follow, and complete. The winning recipes will be selected based on enticement, taste, technique, and our ability to successfully execute them!
MORE Snackable Dairy-Free Recipes and Inspiration
- The FREE Snackable eBook
- The So Delicious Dairy Free Recipes Pin Board
- The Go Dairy Free Snack Recipe Section and Beverage Recipe Section
- The new So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Section
Pingback: Vegan Fresh Fig Cupcakes with Vegan Lemon-Brandy Buttercream Frosting | The Blooming Platter of Vegan Recipes
Do you have the #DairyFreeLife Photo Contest last week contest winner yet?
Hi Eva, yes, they were contacted and were shared on Instagram! So sorry, I have been working on a final post for the event – it’s taking a little while!
Pingback: Vegan Bangkok Biscuit Stack: Filled Coconut Red Curry-Basil Biscuits | The Blooming Platter of Vegan Recipes
Pingback: Dairy-Free Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Pingback: Tropical Mango Cooler | Gluten-Free Palate
I took the year off from blogging due to a big move and career change. I’ve been telling myself I’ll start up again, and this, is the perfect way to jump back in. =) Plus, I’ve been vegan for over a year now, so I have this vegan cooking thing under control.
Glad you’ve gotten a break – a refresh is always great. Can’t wait to see what you come up with Shandi!
Yay! Super excited for another recipe contest 🙂 Count me in!
Pingback: Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie (Dairy-Free Recipe)
I had such a fun experience last year and am thrilled to see this happening again! You rock Alisa, I can’t wait 🙂
Awesome! I’m so glad you’re going to join in again Mary Frances!
This is so cool. I love when the prizes are so worthy and useful. I am definitely creating a recipe using SO Delicious. I am a consumer of their products for about 4 years now. So, I would love to get more involved with them. Thank you for this giveaway.
Awesome! I can’t wait to see what you make!
This looks like a fun contest, might have to give it a try!
Oh I love So delicious Almond Milk and hubby gets their Coconut Milk, too. What a great contest this is!
You should definitely enter then! 🙂
Wonderful recipe contest, thanks for sharing!
Awesome giveaway! Time to do some homework for this one. 😀
Pingback: Instant Ice Cream Gratification | BitterSweet
I’ll have to put my thinking cap on and make something yummy. I love So Delicious products!!
Can’t wait to see what you come up with Kathy!
What a fun contest! I will have to get my creative juice flowing and enter!
Excellent, I hope you do Kristen!
How fun! When I was nursing my first son, I couldn’t eat any dairy so I was all about the So Delicious products. While I can eat dairy now, I am kinda loving this idea! I need to start thinking!
Oh yes, we welcome your wonderful dairy-free ideas Des!
Oooh, how exciting!! The little wheels in my brain are turning 🙂
Can’t wait to see what you come up with Katherine!
hmmm… I will have to get thinkin’ on this one! 🙂 looking forward to seeing the snacks!
Yes, you MUST enter! The prizes are just too awesome.