The 2014 Sochi Olympics are here! In honor of the event, we are hosting The Fast and Fresh “Dairy-Free Time Trials” Recipe Contest this month. We have a need for speed when it comes to tasty food, so get your recipes ready and grab your favorite dairy-free products by the contest sponsor So Delicious!
Three Recipe Categories
Your recipes will be judged on taste, technique, and of course … time:
1. 30 Minutes or Less (any recipe type)
2. 15 Minutes or Less (any recipe type)
3. 5 Minutes or Less (any recipe type)
Enter every category if you wish! Up to 2 entries per category (6 in total) are permitted per eligible entrant.
Three Grand Prizes!
Three recipe categories means three chances to win and a total of $1500 in cash grand prizes! The Winner of each category will receive their choice of a $500 Gift Card to Amazon or Whole Foods Market.
Three Runner Ups!
The Runner-Up in each category will receive 10 So Delicious® Dairy Free VIP Product Coupons to use on dairy-free milk, ice cream, yogurt, or creamers!
How to Enter
- Create a dairy-free recipe that fits into one of the categories above, using one or more So Delicious® Dairy Free products.
- Take a picture that showcases your creation.
- To officially enter:
- For Bloggers: Post the recipe and photo in a new post on your blog. Announce it as a So Delicious Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Time Trials Recipe Contest entry (you can use the badge at right) and link to this contest page and So Delicious. Email us at email@example.com with the post link.
- For Non-Bloggers: Email your recipe and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected recipes will be posted to www.godairyfree.org.
- We will share posted recipes via our social media, too, and on the So Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes Pinterest Board! Follow it here.
Contest Rules and Unruliness
- Yes! You can enter more than one recipe. Up to two recipes per category (six in total) are permitted per person.
- You can even enter a previously created recipe (as long as it was not entered in a previous recipe contest with Go Dairy Free – So Delicious Dairy Free). For bloggers, simply create a new post adding the prior recipe and photo, and following the entry process above.
- The recipe must contain at least one So Delicious® Dairy Free product.
- The recipe must be dairy-free, though you don’t need to be completely dairy-free yourself to enter! Dairy-free means no dairy-based milk, cheese, yogurt, butter or other ingredients derived from dairy milk (cow, goat, or otherwise).
- The recipe must be your own. So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. hold no liability for any submitted recipes that are plagiarized. Entrants are representing the recipes and photos as their own work, and will be liable if at any time, this is found to be false. So keep it honest people!
- By entering this Dairy Free Time Trials recipe contest, you are giving rights to So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. to republish your recipe and photo online. All winning recipes will be featured.
- All entrants must be residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, February 23rd, 2014 for consideration.
- Make sure your recipes are clear, easy to follow, and complete. The winning recipes will be selected based on enticement, taste, time, technique and our ability to successfully execute them!
- Recipe Entries from the January 2014 Dairy-Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
- Winners from the January 2014 Dairy-Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
- Recipe Entries from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- Winners from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- The So Delicious Dairy Free Recipes Pin Board