It’s time to get your game on for the dairy-free March Recipe Madness Contest! We are looking for superstar dairy-free recipes using one or more of your favorite dairy-free products by the contest sponsor So Delicious!
3 Recipe Madness Contest Categories
In honor of March Madness and the Elite 8, your entries must have 8 ingredients or less (not including 4 “free” ingredients: salt, pepper, oil, and water) and meet the eligibility criteria below. We will be judging on appeal, technique, and finally, taste. Enter every category if you wish! Up to 2 entries per category (6 in total) are permitted per entrant.
It could be breakfast, snacks, or dessert – your favorite recipes on the sweet side of the dairy-free tracks. All dairy-free submissions must be 8 ingredients or less (not counting salt, pepper, oil, and water).
Entrees, soups, salads, dips, whatever your salty, rich, or spicy taste buds desire. All dairy-free submissions must be 8 ingredients or less (not counting salt, pepper, oil, and water).
A fun knew option for those of you who like to get in front of the camera! Your submission can be sweet or savory (still 8 ingredients or less), we just want to see you make that recipe or share something fun with us about it! Length is up to you, though we recommend 4 minutes or less for the actual video viewing time. We will be judging this category on both the video and the recipe, so have fun with it!
3 Grand Prizes!
Three recipe categories means three chances to win our Recipe Madness Contest and a total of $1500 in cash grand prizes! The Winner of each category will receive their choice of a $500 Gift Card to Amazon or Whole Foods Market.
3 Runner Ups!
The Runner-Up in each category of the Recipe Madness Contest will receive 10 So Delicious® Dairy Free VIP Product Coupons to use on dairy-free milk, ice cream, yogurt, or creamers!
How to Enter
- Create a dairy-free recipe that fits into one of the categories above, using one or more So Delicious® Dairy Free products.
- Take a picture that showcases your creation, or, for the 3rd category, create a short video to represent or demo your recipe.
- To officially enter:
- For Bloggers: Post the recipe and photo or video in a new post on your blog. Announce it as a So Delicious and Go Dairy Free March Recipe Madness Contest entry (you can use the badge at right) and link to this contest page and So Delicious. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the post link.
- For Non-Bloggers: Email your recipe and photo (or video) to email@example.com. Selected recipes will be posted to www.godairyfree.org.
- We will share posted recipes, images, and video via our social media, too, and on the So Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes Pinterest Board! Follow it here.
Contest Rules and Unruliness
- Yes! You can enter more than one recipe. Up to two recipes per category (six in total) are permitted per person.
- You can even enter a previously created recipe (as long as it was not entered in a previous recipe contest with Go Dairy Free – So Delicious Dairy Free). For bloggers, simply create a new post adding the prior recipe and photo, and following the entry process above. You can include multiple entries in one post.
- The recipe must contain at least one So Delicious® Dairy Free product.
- The recipe must be dairy-free, though you don’t need to be completely dairy-free yourself to enter! Dairy-free means no dairy-based milk, cheese, yogurt, butter or other ingredients derived from dairy milk (cow, goat, or otherwise). We welcome vegan recipes, though dairy-free is the only strict requirement.
- The recipe must be your own. So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. hold no liability for any submitted recipes that are plagiarized. Entrants are representing the recipes and photos as their own work, and will be liable if at any time, this is found to be false. So keep it honest people!
- By entering this March Recipe Madness contest, you are giving rights to So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. to republish your recipe, photo, and video online. All winning recipes will be featured.
- All entrants must be residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, March 30th, 2014 for consideration.
- Make sure your recipes are clear, easy to follow, and complete. The winning recipes will be selected based on enticement, taste, technique, and our ability to successfully execute them!
- Recipe Entries & Winners from the February 2014 Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Recipe Contest
- Recipe Entries from the January 2014 Dairy-Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
- Winners from the January 2014 Dairy-Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
- Recipe Entries from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- Winners from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- The So Delicious Dairy Free Recipes Pin Board