New York, NY – You are invited to join us for the next Worry-Free Dinners Event at Tom Colicchio's CRAFTBAR. This event is sponsored by The HealthCentral Network, a collection of leading consumer health websites focused on helping people cope with life-changing conditions. Members will receive an assortment of Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ environmental control and allergen reduction products from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America worth up to $500.00 …
If you haven't already become a WFD member, please send in your application or email email@example.com, as you MUST be a member to attend the event.
The menu will be free of gluten, peanuts, tree nuts and shellfish (dairy free on request).
900 Broadway (between 20th & 21st Sts.)
New York, NY 10003
WHO: Anyone on a gluten/wheat, peanut, tree-nut,
shellfish and/or dairy-free diet. Additional food
allergies or other concerns will be
accommodated with prior notice.
WHEN: SUNDAY JUNE 8, 2008 6:00-8:00pm
FEE: $75.00, includes tax and tip but not
beverages. Fee payable through
Google Checkout on website.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Coaching around issues of food allergies/food intolerances by Allergic Girl Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW
- Group discussion tailored to your concerns
- Networking with people who understand your issues
- Chat time with Chef de Cuisine Lauren Hirschberg and GM Hayden Felice
- A delicious Worry-Free Dinner at a gourmet NYC restaurant
- Allergen-free goody bag worth well over the price of dinner